Pitches and Promises

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Pitches and Promises

Post  Joe on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Right on ... thanks for trying. If he doesnt first, keep us up to date will ya?
Joe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelD on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Will do...Now I just have to find away to get him to stop talking to his girlfriend lol
MichaelD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 pm

at 17.. Good Flippin luck!! lol!
Joe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelD on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:33 pm

He's gonna be a bit embarrassed when he looks on here tomorrow and saw I've been talking about that stuff. He always has to bring her along and Stephanie is a lovely girl, but he'll learn that you need some man time and not have to include her in everything. Unfortunetely for me right now, the rare man time I get is trying to solve an argument on this forum
MichaelD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

LOL!! Hes got years to learn that, but the sooner he understands, the better!!!
Joe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelD on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Haha, see that Mick? I'm not the only one who says that!
MichaelD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MickeyD on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 pm

First of all, let me start out by saying that I'm sorry for any disruption I may have caused on here over the last couple of days (mainly yesterday). I just had a bad day yesterday and I got a bit frustrated for no reason. So Royce, I give you my apologies and I'd like to patch up any ill will between you and I and continue with the draft. The main thing is I don't think I'll ever have time to add so many extra features into a recruiting system and use them. I'm all for trying to get a recruiting system going, but I'm not sure I could add much more than I was doing. Maybe we could look into my proposal yesterday, with an annual draft where the best team gets the 1st pick. It's not fool proof, but I think it'll work.

Uncle Mike, you were right! You are embarassing the hell out of me by talking about Stephanie on here.Embarassed You know she rules my life!
MickeyD
Admin

View user profile http://collegebasketballsim.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Royce R on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Well,

I'll say I'm sorry as well. Never meant to hurt anyone's feelings just trying to get things straight.

If you don't mind I would like to continue the recruiting discussion and see if we can get the system simplified enough to make it work.

I don't mind drafting, Hell I even love it. So if the draft is the way we go maybe we should work on a draft system at the same time. Then whichever of the recruiting or drafting systems works better/easier for you we roll with it?

While I agree with you keep the draft rolling on. Get this season underway. As this season goes and this draft goes we will surely find things to work on for next offseason. You want to start a thread on draft ideas for us to post things we notice during this draft??
Royce R

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelD on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:23 pm

MickeyD wrote:Uncle Mike, you were right! You are embarassing the hell out of me by talking about Stephanie on here.Embarassed You know she rules my life!

Rules your life, from all I can tell there are only two parts to your life: this league and Stephanie. I'm just happy the league is winning out right now! lol
MichaelD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AsSweetAsCandon on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Ah yes, Stephanie, tell here I said hi, it's been awhile since I've been up there, but when I come up there again (I don't know when that'll be) we will have man time! MARK MY WORDS!
AsSweetAsCandon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MickeyD on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Geez, is nothing personal anymore...anyway, that would be awesome Candon! I can't wait til you come up again!
MickeyD
Admin

View user profile http://collegebasketballsim.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum