College Basketball Sim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General League Rules & Guidelines

+8
Dan M
TylerW
Royce R
Dustin S.
Joe
Onyxgem
Nathan S.
MickeyD
12 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

General League Rules & Guidelines - Page 5 Empty Re: General League Rules & Guidelines

Post  Nathan S. Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Pull out of player recruiting? Anyway we could if the chance came?
Nathan S.
Nathan S.

Back to top Go down

General League Rules & Guidelines - Page 5 Empty Re: General League Rules & Guidelines

Post  MickeyD Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:56 pm

It really dosen't matter, I only post all of the teams that have ever contacted a player...it really dosen't matter whether or not you are on that list if you drop out of recruiting him.
MickeyD
MickeyD
Admin

https://collegebasketballsim.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan S. Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:59 pm

MickeyD wrote:It really dosen't matter, I only post all of the teams that have ever contacted a player...it really dosen't matter whether or not you are on that list if you drop out of recruiting him.

The other team would get that player than, correct?
Nathan S.
Nathan S.

Back to top Go down

Post  MickeyD Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 pm

More than likely yes.
MickeyD
MickeyD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex S Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:39 am

Hey guys just joined the league. I'm the Ft. Lauderdale Beach Ballers! I have played in the football sim league with most guys on here. Just wanted to say hi and hopefully I will figure things out! Laughing
Alex S
Alex S

Back to top Go down

Post  Royce R Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 am

Hey Alex.
Royce R
Royce R

Back to top Go down

Post  MickeyD Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Sorry to inform you guys, but I have a busier week ahead than I foresaw last week when I started this. I have a couple of big tests and going away this weekend. Therefore, I'm not going to be able to post day 3 results until Tuesday @ 9. I'm really sorry guys.
MickeyD
MickeyD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan S. Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:16 pm

MickeyD wrote:Sorry to inform you guys, but I have a busier week ahead than I foresaw last week when I started this. I have a couple of big tests and going away this weekend. Therefore, I'm not going to be able to post day 3 results until Tuesday @ 9. I'm really sorry guys.

So next week?
Nathan S.
Nathan S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:12 pm

^^^ WOW!
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Royce R Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:03 am

Had my fingers crossed that he might get a spare few minutes. Guess not. Have a good weekend!
Royce R
Royce R

Back to top Go down

Post  MickeyD Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:54 pm

I may have time to post day 3 tomorrow...I'll certainly try, but no guarantees.
MickeyD
MickeyD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:34 am

All you can do is try... Thanks Mick!
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  MickeyD Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Sorry guys, but I don't have the time tonight. I guarantee stuff will be up tomorrow when I get back around 4. Thanks for your patience.
MickeyD
MickeyD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MickeyD Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Day 3 posted. I'll load the commits on to rosters later. I gotta go to my cousin's playoff game now.
MickeyD
MickeyD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:56 pm

MickeyD wrote:I have a limit of 2 weeks on those recruits.

I dont know what Greensboro sent you, but I know I sent in my bid for #4. Now if top recruits are supposed to be up for 2 weeks, how did he sign with you already?
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Same thing on #10!!
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan M Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:11 pm

I wonder what happened there. Players are supposed to be "undecided" for 2 weeks and then decide where to sign.
Dan M
Dan M

Back to top Go down

Post  MickeyD Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 pm

I never said that it would take two weeks. I said there was a limit of 2 weeks. That means the longest they could possibly be undecided for was two weeks.
MickeyD
MickeyD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:48 pm

So 3 of the top 10 with multiple teams after them decide to sign after only 3 days... it just doesnt seem right.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  MickeyD Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:51 pm

What's not right about it? They didn't have a bunch of teams after them like a Keith Boone or Kyree Markusovic. I also want this to go by in a fairly quick fashion since we need to get 16 rosters filled with players before we can start a season. If that was the way it is, it would take a century before we start a single season.
MickeyD
MickeyD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:07 pm

I get the timeframe, but I would think the top guys would be around longer. I dont know, maybe Im just misunderstanding everything.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  TylerW Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:28 pm

I would just like to see some proof/form of the "points system" we are using because it is impossible to judge how interested the player is in your school based on just listing the schools. Besides the 2 I signed the other 3 I "recruited" all moved me down to the least interested team. I don't know what other teams are saying but it'd be nice to know if I'm close or just wasting my bids on them.
TylerW
TylerW

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm

I agree with Tyler. We have no idea where we stand on anybody. If were all using the same pitches and promises, we should at least know where we stand. Being on a tight schedule, we shouldnt waste our time going after guys we have no shot at.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  TylerW Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Joe wrote:I agree with Tyler. We have no idea where we stand on anybody. If were all using the same pitches and promises, we should at least know where we stand. Being on a tight schedule, we shouldnt waste our time going after guys we have no shot at.

Ya, I'm starting to think we shoulda just had a draft sort of thing to start the 1st year and then recruit the 2nd season.

P.S. Trade me Kane Smile
TylerW
TylerW

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 pm

TylerW wrote:P.S. Trade me Kane Smile

Sorry Tyler, I dont think hes moving. The deal I wanted isnt possible anymore and I just dont want to settle. He'll move... someday Cool
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum